» Ask Us Anything!
WORKERS COMPENSATION in ALABAMA
- Every year over 35,000 Alabamians receive a Workers Comp. payment.
- Alabama Workers Compensation allows your dependants to received death benefits if you are killed in an accident on the job.
- Workers Compensation is Alabama allows your employer to choose your treating physician.
PRODUCT LIABILITY in ALABAMA
- The threat of a potential personal injury lawsuit in Alabama is one of the major reasons product safety has increased over the years.
- Every year there are over 150,000 child-related injuries from defective toys that require medical attention.
AUTO ACCIDENTS in ALABAMA
- A car accident occurs in Alabama every 4 minutes.
- Young drivers ins Alabama cause nearly a quarter of all car wrecks.
- Although Alabama law requires drivers to have auto insurance, it is estimated that nearly 1 million Alabama drivers do not have car insurance to cover them if they are involved in a car accident.
- Traffic accidents injured or kill over 50,000 people year. Speed is a factor in a thrid of all fatal car accidents.