- J.D., Birmingham School of Law
- B.A., Troy University – Social Science
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Alabama
- Alabama State Courts
- US District Court – Northern District of Alabama
- US District Court – Middle District of Alabama
- US District Court – Southern District of Alabama
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
Click here for information about our legal team.
Contact JD Lawrence
JD’s work experience prior to joining Farris, Riley & Pitt equipped him with a spirit of diligence that he carries into his practice. He works hard to provides his clients access to the legal system so to help them move through and beyond their cases. JD concentrates his practice in the representation of victims in personal injury litigation, fraud litigation, and wrongful death litigation. He is a former clerk for the Honorable N. Daniel Rogers, Circuit Court Judge for Jefferson County Alabama. He is a member of The Alabama Bar Association and the Alabama Association for Justice.
JD graduated from Troy University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science. He attended Birmingham School of Law and was admitted to the Alabama State Bar in 2002.
JD is originally from Ashford, Alabama and now resides in Gardendale with his wife, Karla, daughter, Emma Kate, and son John Karter.