Organized, professional, hard-working, punctual individual who works well with staff and attorneys and has the ability to complete work task without a great deal of supervision.
This Paralegal position provides Plaintiff’s Personal Injury litigation support for multiple attorneys and performs paralegal tasks including, but not limited to preparing correspondence; formatting and production of legal pleadings; issuing subpoenas; e-filing in state and federal court; dictation; drafting responses to discovery; interviews with clients; scheduling depositions and other meetings; maintain filing system through hard copies as well as through case management software system; and communicating with attorneys and clients in person, by telephone, fax, mail and email.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of legal terminology to understand complex legal terms and phrases
- Knowledge of legal formats and legal and court procedures
- At least three years of litigation experience preferably with Plaintiff’s Personal Injury emphasis.
- Proficient with Word and all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to transcribe dictation
- Extremely punctual and organized
This position is a full-time position and is for our Birmingham, Alabama office located in the heart of downtown’s Financial District. Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive and based on experience and skill level.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Posted: October 22, 2015