If I live outside of Alabama, but I am injured while visiting, what are my legal options?

Video Transcript

You know when you are in Alabama, you are subject to Alabama’s law. So if you are injured here in Alabama, but you live out of state, you are still going to need a personal injury attorney from Alabama that is familiar with Alabama law, especially Alabama personal injury law, and Alabama juries, because your case will ultimately be tried in a federal jurisdiction or in the state court jurisdiction where your accident happened. So, you are going to need someone familiar and experienced with Alabama trial work in order to get a strong resolution.

Don’t Delay Getting Help Another day

If you're an injured party or have suffered a wrongful death case in your family, don't hesitate to contact us today for a FREE consultation. There’s absolutely NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN and can recover compensation for you and your family.