If you’re upset and searching for justice after a hit-and-run, know you’re not alone. Many people in Alabama have been through the same ordeal and came out victorious on the other side. It’s not an easy journey, and it requires patience and diligence, but you have the law on your side. In this blog, we’ll […]Read More About What Evidence Is Needed to Convict a Hit-and-Run?
Unfair Pay Practices
Premises Liability / Toxic Exposure
Premises Liability / Electrocution
Injury / Trucking
Child Wrongful Death
Injury / Premises Liability
- What Evidence Is Needed to Convict a Hit-and-Run?
- How Long After a Hit-and-Run Will Police Contact You?
- What to Do in a Hit-and-Run
- The Other Driver Is Lying About the Car Accident
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Why It’s Important to ALWAYS Call the Police After an Accident
- How to Claim Lost Wages from a Car Accident
- How Your Driving Record May Affect Your Injury Case
- What Happens When You Wreck a Rental Car
- What Happens If You Wreck a Leased Car?
- How To Handle a Car Wreck
- How Car Accident Settlements Work
- What Car Accident Lawyers Do
- Why You Should Get a Lawyer for a Minor Car Accident
- How to Scare an Insurance Adjuster
Contact us for a FREE consultation.
There’s no fee unless we win.
Why you should choose
Farris, Riley & Pitt, LLP to
represent you after an