JD Lawrence with the Law Firm of has filed a claim against Charles Brian Hogg of McCalla, Alabama for the wrongful death of Mr. Patrick T. Jackson. Mr. Jackson was a road construction worker repaving Interstate 20/59 in Bessemer, Alabama. Mr. Hogg drove through traffic control barriers into a closed lane where Mr. Jackson was […]Read More About Drunk Driver Kills Road Construction Worker on I-59/20
Unfair Pay Practices
Premises Liability / Toxic Exposure
Premises Liability / Electrocution
Injury / Trucking
Child Wrongful Death
Injury / Premises Liability
- What Car Accident Lawyers Do
- Why You Should Get a Lawyer for a Minor Car Accident
- How to Scare an Insurance Adjuster
- Can Insurance Companies Deny Claims for Pre-Existing Conditions?
- When Car Accident Claims Exceed Insurance Limits
- Reporting a Car Accident to Insurance
- Requesting Surveillance Footage of Your Accident
- How Much Tax Is Paid on Personal Injury Settlements?
- Why Some Personal Injury Cases Go to Trial
- What Happens After Mediation Settlement?
- Skip the Scale: They Learn from Us
- Could Artificial Intelligence cause medical errors?
- 8 FRP Attorneys named among Super Lawyers Honorees and Rising Stars 2022
- What Is The Best Course Of Action For Your Retirement Plan During A Recession?
- How To Break Bad Habits
Contact us for a FREE consultation.
There’s no fee unless we win.
Why you should choose
Farris, Riley & Pitt, LLP to
represent you after an