In the aftermath of an accident, it may seem as though your world is spinning. You may have already dealt with many phone calls, emails, letters, and requests for information. This can be overwhelming, especially if you were injured in the accident and the accident wasn’t your fault. The process of pursuing compensation for your […]Read More
Unfair Pay Practices
Premises Liability / Toxic Exposure
Premises Liability / Electrocution
Injury / Trucking
Child Wrongful Death
Injury / Premises Liability
- Skip the Scale: They Learn from Us
- Could Artificial Intelligence cause medical errors?
- 8 FRP Attorneys named among Super Lawyers Honorees and Rising Stars 2022
- What Is The Best Course Of Action For Your Retirement Plan During A Recession?
- How To Break Bad Habits
- How to Prioritize Safety while Traveling
- Teaching Children Conflict Management Skills
- A Firm of Service — A Letter from Attorney Calle Mendenhall
- All FRP Female Attorneys Named Top Women Attorneys by B-Metro Magazine
- How Long Does Mediation Take in a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- When Is Mediation Not a Good Idea?
- Is Mediation Legally Binding?
- What Happens After Deposition in a Personal Injury Case?
- How You Know If Your Deposition Went Well
- What Happens After Your Lawyer Sends a Demand Letter?
Contact us for a FREE consultation.
There’s no fee unless we win.
Why you should choose
Farris, Riley & Pitt, LLP to
represent you after an