Salvador Dali has been quoted as saying: “the one thing the world will never have enough of is the outrageous.” As a personal injury lawyer, I whole-heartedly disagree. Most people know that lawsuits can be filed for negligence or for a breach of contract, but in Alabama, lawsuits can also be filed for “outrage.” Outrage […]Read More
Unfair Pay Practices
Premises Liability / Toxic Exposure
Premises Liability / Electrocution
Injury / Trucking
Child Wrongful Death
Injury / Premises Liability
- Skip the Scale: They Learn from Us
- Could Artificial Intelligence cause medical errors?
- 8 FRP Attorneys named among Super Lawyers Honorees and Rising Stars 2022
- What Is The Best Course Of Action For Your Retirement Plan During A Recession?
- How To Break Bad Habits
- How to Prioritize Safety while Traveling
- Teaching Children Conflict Management Skills
- A Firm of Service — A Letter from Attorney Calle Mendenhall
- All FRP Female Attorneys Named Top Women Attorneys by B-Metro Magazine
- How Long Does Mediation Take in a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- When Is Mediation Not a Good Idea?
- Is Mediation Legally Binding?
- What Happens After Deposition in a Personal Injury Case?
- How You Know If Your Deposition Went Well
- What Happens After Your Lawyer Sends a Demand Letter?
Contact us for a FREE consultation.
There’s no fee unless we win.
Why you should choose
Farris, Riley & Pitt, LLP to
represent you after an