On Friday, July 10th, at 10:03 p.m., 54-year-old Antonio Leon Ellison, of Birmingham, was struck by a pickup truck while walking in the 400 block of 3rd Avenue West. Ellison succumbed to his injuries minutes after the collision occurred. The driver of the pickup truck alerted the authorities and remained at the scene to help […]Read More
Unfair Pay Practices
Premises Liability / Toxic Exposure
Premises Liability / Electrocution
Injury / Trucking
Child Wrongful Death
Injury / Premises Liability
- Skip the Scale: They Learn from Us
- Could Artificial Intelligence cause medical errors?
- 8 FRP Attorneys named among Super Lawyers Honorees and Rising Stars 2022
- What Is The Best Course Of Action For Your Retirement Plan During A Recession?
- How To Break Bad Habits
- How to Prioritize Safety while Traveling
- Teaching Children Conflict Management Skills
- A Firm of Service — A Letter from Attorney Calle Mendenhall
- All FRP Female Attorneys Named Top Women Attorneys by B-Metro Magazine
- How Long Does Mediation Take in a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- When Is Mediation Not a Good Idea?
- Is Mediation Legally Binding?
- What Happens After Deposition in a Personal Injury Case?
- How You Know If Your Deposition Went Well
- What Happens After Your Lawyer Sends a Demand Letter?
Contact us for a FREE consultation.
There’s no fee unless we win.
Why you should choose
Farris, Riley & Pitt, LLP to
represent you after an