Unfair Pay Practices
Premises Liability / Toxic Exposure
Premises Liability / Electrocution
Injury / Trucking
Child Wrongful Death
Injury / Premises Liability
- Best Ways to Request Medical Records
- How to Measure Lost Future Income
- How Are Alabama’s Negligence Laws Different from Those of Other States?
- Five Tips for Talking to Your Doctor About Your Car Accident Injuries
- How to Request an Accident Report
- Why Posting on Social Media After an Accident Can Hurt Your Case
- I Wasn’t Cited for My Accident – Is That Good?
- Four Ways to Prevent Truck Accidents
- Do I Still Have a Claim If My Accident Was Over a Year Ago?
- Four FRP Lawyers Earn Recognition for 2020 and 2021
- Five Ways to Prevent a Car Accident
- Why Is My Truck Accident Settlement Taking So Long?
- How Does Mediation Work in a Personal Injury Case?
- What Is the Discovery Phase of a Personal Injury Case?
- What Are My Options If My Accident Report is Wrong?
Contact us for a FREE consultation.
There’s no fee unless we win.
Why you should choose
Farris, Riley & Pitt, LLP to
represent you after an