What should I do if I’ve been diagnosed with RDS-CRPS?

Video Transcript

People who have been diagnosed RDS or CRPS have to get treated by a doctor who knows the injury and the disease inside and out. A lot of times, the doctors will not directly relate that disease to an accident, but if you get with an attorney who deals with these types of cases, then that attorney can work with the doctor and make sure that the doctor understands the mechanism of injury and that sort of thing in order to present that case, that claim, to the insurance company. If you don’t get with a lawyer who works on these types of cases day in day out, then you’re not going to be able to get that type of dialogue between the attorney and the doctor to develop what is truly your injury, which is that particular disease, which you likely didn’t have before the wreck.

Don’t Delay Getting Help Another day

If you're an injured party or have suffered a wrongful death case in your family, don't hesitate to contact us today for a FREE consultation. There’s absolutely NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN and can recover compensation for you and your family.