If you have been injured in a car accident, whether it was your fault or someone else’s, it’s critical that you receive prompt medical attention. This will ensure that you get the medical care that you need. Only a doctor can diagnose your injuries, and it’s important that this happens in a timely manner. And […]Read More
Unfair Pay Practices
Premises Liability / Toxic Exposure
Premises Liability / Electrocution
Injury / Trucking
Child Wrongful Death
Injury / Premises Liability
- Five Tips for Talking to Your Doctor About Your Car Accident Injuries
- How to Request an Accident Report
- Why Posting on Social Media After an Accident Can Hurt Your Case
- I Wasn’t Cited for My Accident – Is That Good?
- Four Ways to Prevent Truck Accidents
- Do I Still Have a Claim If My Accident Was Over a Year Ago?
- Four FRP Lawyers Earn Recognition for 2020 and 2021
- Five Ways to Prevent a Car Accident
- Why Is My Truck Accident Settlement Taking So Long?
- How Does Mediation Work in a Personal Injury Case?
- What Is the Discovery Phase of a Personal Injury Case?
- What Are My Options If My Accident Report is Wrong?
- Can I Be Compensated for a Dog Bite?
- How to Prove My Landlord’s Responsibility for My Accident
- Five Ways to Prove Your Spinal Cord Injury
Contact us for a FREE consultation.
There’s no fee unless we win.
Why you should choose
Farris, Riley & Pitt, LLP to
represent you after an